Thursday 22 July 2010

A couple of things I made over the last few weeks...

Have been very very busy, but have just found time to start a couple of makes...

Firstly, these socks. From the Fyberspates monthly sock club kits that I seem to have had around for, oooh, ever. I started the Moss socks
Moss Socks

The pattern is simple enough to work without thinking, and it's knitting up quickly.

For something a little more challenging, I also started some crochet! The Sweet Summer Cardi from the latest Crochet Today magazine.
I'm making it from 9 balls of aran weight cotton I found in a charity shop for the total sum of £4.50.

Sunbeam Cotton Classic
Hopefully there'll be enough to finish it

The yarn is a bit thick, hopefully I'm not crocheting pink armour here.
Summer Crochet Cardi

And here's another thing I made, that's keeping me busy... Violet!
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment